Friday, August 1, 2008

So...

Audree starting rolling over completely! She's been able to roll over partly, but her arm always gets in the way. She's figured out how to do it all the way now! I'm so proud of her :). I was baking a cheesecake and she was in the kitchen with me, on her floor gym. I laid her down on her stomach and turned around. I looked at her when I heard her make noise, and this is what I saw:

This happened twice more until I finally saw her actually do it! Mark got to see her, too, so that was really awesome.

There was a death in Mark's family so I am probably going to be flying to New Orleans area for a couple of weeks or so next week. We'll see what's in store for us. Meanwhile, please keep everyone in your thoughts.

Picking out her clothes for the day

She likes to look at herself, lol.

The sign on one of the containers on base

Ava and Audree gossiping

I think they were fighting here...

Going to her first yard sale!

Watching mom making dinner

Laughing at that silly monkey
Playing on mom, waiting for dad

I'm so glad she took a nap while we were waiting on Mark

She knows she's cute ;)

She made it to her side...while "sleeping" (yeah right!)

She has an attitude...

But she's just so cute and sweet!

She's my little redheaded angel

I was at dinner with Kay and went to get Audree out of her carseat...she was happy apparently

Oh! I just love her

Sleeeeepy baby...shh.

Very happy baby

"Look guys, I'm adorable with this bow."

I love this outfit!

No comments: