Monday, August 4, 2008

Aquarium trip

We went to the Aquarium on Saturday with some of our friends, Paul, Nicole and John Taylor Boweter. We had a lot of fun, but we got rained out right at the end. Yuck! Audree really liked watching the fish. She's not to the point that she gets "excited", but she does show interest. She watches them swim back and forth and is really starting to pay attention to the littlest things. We bought her an exersaucer yesterday, and so far, she likes it. We're also buying Mother's Milk tea for me, to try to keep my supply up (we'll see, so far it's amazing!). We hired a babysitter and a went out on Saturday night to see the new Batman movie, The Dark Knight. It certainly was dark! I didn't like it very much, but it was an interesting movie.

Her pretty dress from Stacy and Steve


My little sweet pea. I love her little ballet slipper socks!


Watching fishies


A little shocked in her exersaucer

Whaat? Do you see that baby in the mirror?

No comments: