Thursday, June 26, 2008

Audree has her own little laugh!

I put Audree in the Snugli while I cleaned today, and this is what happened. Apparently she likes the movement.

She likes to look at her reflection in the mirror on her floor gym.

And, she has the cutest laugh! Click the arrow below to listen.



Mark is leaving really soon so we're trying to spend time together and everything. He's really bummed about having to go, but it's part of his job. He'll be back soon and she won't grow that much...we hope. We're also going to go out this weekend and buy Audree some more toys and Mommy some clothes (yipee!). I've lost quite a bit of weight and nothing fits right anymore.

Oh--and we went to the DMV yesterday because our car registration is expired. It took us four or five hours and Audree didn't really sleep the whole time we were gone so I knew she was going to be overtired at bedtime. Little did I know how bad it would be! She fought sleep for about an hour and a half and then finally went to sleep about 9 p.m. last night. She didn't wake up until 4 a.m.--that's right, she slept for SEVEN hours straight! We went to bed about 10.30 so we got more sleep in one stretch than normal. I feel a lot better today. Off to tackle laundry now! Mark has duty tomorrow so I'm going to get his stuff washed and ready.

No comments: