Thursday, June 5, 2008

Mark had a birthday!

Yep and it snuck up on both of us! We thought it was still a few days away. Oh well! He had duty the day before so when he came home, he took a shower. The baby was asleep so I went to straighten up her room and, when I came back to our bedroom, I saw the sweetest sight. Mark was playing with the baby! She was laying there, watching and listening to him and smiling from time to time. She's developed her own personality and we're falling more in love with it every day! We went to Outback Steakhouse for dinner and then went to see the new Narnia movie, Prince Caspian. It was an alright movie. Dinner was good and the baby did have to be fed...luckily, we had a bottle that I'd pumped. She fussed twice during the movie. She was hungry the first time and needed to be changed the second. We then had to go to Wal-Mart to do our grocery shopping; we've been procrastinating because of time. We hardly see each other now and when we are together we want to be at home. I bought him a watch, the three Indiana Jones movies and a car charger for his cell phone for his birthday. I had to feed Audree right after we left so when we pulled around the parking lot for me to feed her, Mark jumped out and started digging through bags to find his gifts. Boys!



No comments: