Friday, June 20, 2008

Six weeks old!

Mark decided he'd rather have me cook for him for Father's Day, so I made salmon. For his gift I made a mini scrapbook, photo keychain and a pillowcase with Audree's foot and handprints. Also, some friends of the family sent a gift card so we bought her this little gym. We put some extra toys on it, but it's pretty cool. There's a mirror on one part and a little lion in the middle that plays music if you tug on the string.

Audree is much more active now and is growing like crazy. She's in size 2 diapers and is totally out of all her newborn clothes (she had two sleepers she could fit in, haha). She has her playtime and normal sleep times. Our nighttime routine is a lifesaver; it at least calms her down some. Last night, though, she was very fussy. I ended up warming up the heating pad I used through the last half of pregnancy for back pain, laying her on it and then swaddling her with the pad underneath. I turned on her music and gave her her paci and she was out like a light. Every once in awhile, mommy gets it right!

Athena's guarding Audree...that big, bad lion won't get her today!







The onsie says it all.




I did a good job...even Audree approves!





Elephants are cozy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the first picture! It's so cute! That was so my Schnauzer when I was a baby until she passed just before Kindergarten. She was the best guard dog!