Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmastime!

So Mark is out of the Navy and on the jobhunt. Goodbye Connecticut! We're now living in Albany, KY. I'm sure you've heard of it...it's also called BFE. There's no Walmart. Isn't that illegal?

Anyway we've been spending time together and with family. My family finally got to meet Audree and we've been blessed with holidays around the Lewis table lately. We arrived in KY on Thanksgiving day and came straight to Susan's house, and are also doing the first half of Christmas here and then all heading down to Dennis'. He is finally off for awhile :).

Audree is 7 1/2 months old and can feed herself, sit up, stand assisted, says "Mama" "Dada" and "Tata" (cat). She's big, silly and adorable...and just plain perfect!



The whole gang at Thanksgiving dinner






Mark sewing Dennis' Christmas present


















Audree and Josh

Audree and my brother






Audree and my great aunt Nadine

Audree and my grandma


Audree and my mom





Audree and Dennis





Audree and her cousin







Audree's first snow!

Audree and Ben

Audree and Elaine

Elaine and Audree

No comments: